Thursday, October 21, 2010

All I want is everything

Currently...

Listening to: Pickup truck by Kings of Leon and Mean by Taylor Swift (both on repeat)

Sitting: in the library... bah humbug!

Drinking: a green tea latte (mmm)

Looking at: studying asians

Dreaming about: New York City next weekend

Wearing: black yoga pants + a oversized pink wildfox t-shirt

Obsessing over: Horse inspirited jewelry, accessories, clothing! HORSES


Smiling: because I can see changing leaves outside the confines of the library, after today it is the weekend for me, and because I have SO much to be excited about (including great friends)


AND BECAUSE OF THESE PICTURES.... I... DIE!!!







I hope that these adorable halloween babies brought a BIG smile to your face! I want ALL of them. I want everything ;)


xx,

cc


No comments:

Post a Comment