Sunday, April 22, 2012

a baby shower and a birthday party

Yesterday, I hosted my best friend of almost 18 years, baby shower. It was special not only because this girl is my sister, but it was also on her 23rd birthday! What a wonderful memory. Here are a few pictures.


Elizabeth and her sisters + her mother (who might as well be a sister!)


Together since we were 5!


us + the mamas



23rd birthday cake = strawberry cake, coconut flakes around the bottom + cream cheese icing


Elizabeth has only been craving grilled cheeses and spinach dip in her pregnancy. For her shower, I thought we should do a panini/grilled cheese bar. Here is some of the desert options. Dark, semi-sweet, and milk chocolate. 

A hit: dark chocolate and parmesan cheese... who would have thought?





So thankful for my friendship with this wonderful lady! It was a special day that I could help celebrate not only her birthday but also the future of her soon-to-be beautiful little girl.

xx,

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment