Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Neon, Neon





Name:

Caroline Aline Johnston
I am the third Caroline in my family.
My name means "little and womanly."

Age:

I'm 20 years old
I feel like I have the enthusiasm for life of a 13 year old with the mind and level-headedness of a 35 year old. It's exhausting choosing which I want to be.

Location:

Born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee.
I'm convinced it's one of God's favorite cities.
I get home sick for my city when I am away at college - there's nothing like Nashville.

My Cliff Note Autobiography...

Thus far I feel as though I have lived many more years than my driver's license states.
The product of two of the most talkative human beings you will ever meet.
Born in Nashville, attended private school my whole life, I consider myself privileged.
My favorite person in my life, and hero, is my grandmother - Honey Gran - who passed away in September of 2009. She was my soundboard and my best friend.
My sister is another extremely influential person in my life: she was born deaf and then had two surgeries at ages 7 and 8 to correct and rebuild her ear drums. She is a miracle and everyday inspiration! Not to mention hysterically funny...
Graduated in 2008 from an all girls Catholic high school, although I am not Catholic...
Now attend The University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
I enjoy children, God, fashion, traveling, live music, laughing and more importantly, making others laugh.
Good morals through action speak louder than any words.
I laugh every. single. day.

5 things that make my heart flutter...

1. the mere thought of starting a family with a man I love
2. an hour before and after sunset, any location is fine
3. spending time at my family's home in Naples, Florida
4. tree houses and play houses


5. John Mayer's "Slow Dancing In A Burning Room" - even better acoustic

My dream dinner party...

My dream dinner party would start at sunset and last until late at night. It would be in a flat area surrounded by tall, tall trees that had small white paper lanterns strung from limb to limb. There would be white table cloths with huge centerpieces of peonies and roses. Champagne flutes everywhere. Mint mojitos galore. The meal would consist of healthy and organic foods - delicious and satiating. Pinkberry served for dessert of course. In attendance would be: Honey Gran (my grandmother), F. Scott Fitzgerald, Sienna Miller, Karl Lagerfeld, George Clooney, Chip Wilkison, and Lady GaGa. Honey Gran would want belly shots before the night was over ha!

In ten years I will be...

30. With children. A handsome and sweet husband. Living a very fulfilling life. Laughing about my 20's and looking forward to my 40's with a defined career involved in media or music media. Possibly with a boutique or small specialty shop. I hope to be cooking up feast nightly for my kids and family and enjoying Nashville nights on my back porch. Loving life... regardless!

I am neo-traditional because...

I'd rather talk to someone face to face any day of the week. Social networking and texting get old far too quick.

I believe that there are no mistakes in life because you learn from every little thing, and if you don't learn from it the first time - the second time shows you that you were not paying very good attention.



"From mixed drinks to techno beats, it's always heavy into everything..."




1 comment:

  1. I got this from a precious blog I love to follow called theneotraditonalist.com - Check it out!

    ReplyDelete