Monday, February 7, 2011

Gypsy Soul


Sometimes I wish I lived in an airstream, 
Homemade curtains lived just like a gypsy


Break a heart, roll out of town
'Cause gypsies never get tied down



Sometimes I wish I lived on a mountain,
Drank from a stream instead of a fountain


I'd stay there, top of the world, 
But I was born a red dirt girl 


Unbridled and tethered and tied,
The safety of the fence or the danger of the ride


I'll always be unsatisfied



"Airstream Song" by Miranda Lambert

Pictures: Sophie Srej by Camilla Armburst for L'Officiel February 2011

xx,

Caroline

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your interpretation of the airstream song. . check out our interpretation on miranda's actual airstream - http://junkgypsyblog.com/category/airstream-chronicles/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I loved that post of yours - your blog is great! Glad you showed me
    xx, Caroline

    ReplyDelete