Monday, February 14, 2011

A Visit To Charleston


Tellis Pharmacy


Beautiful colors of Charleston
 


little blue bike


Roof!



255 for rooftop brunch


Frolicking at the custom house


All American Home 

My personal favorite...


the secret garden


How great is this house?


This guy was letting these little girls play on his guitar... my heart melted



pink and white 

 

Balloons!


Wedding guard


The most precious wedding setup - This picture does not do it justice... We passed by it again at night and it literally took my breath away. There were candles everywhere!

Graveyard


Open faith. Open hearts. Open minds. 


Silly


If I were a house, I would want to be this one. 30 Queen St.

 
"No."




Don't even *THINK* of parking here!


Cutie


Down by the water with my angel...


Solo shot



The theater from The Notebook... So much of the movie was filmed in Charleston. Where is Noah?





I hove my wayZzzz
You don't even go here
 Me: Hide your kids hide your wife 
Cop: they're raping everyone around here
I didn't even want to come to the dollar!!!
Mischa Barton in Sense
Snow... Snow... Snow... SNOOOOWWW!
Abraham Lincoln = Playa
You loookie like you smokey da mareewanna
Paulaaaaa Deannn

& many many more

xx,

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment