Well... It looks as though Limp Bizkit was right... It's "All About the Nookie!"
Man oh man this collection is so fun and wearable.
May I present to you some of my favorite looks from Nookie at RAFW 2010/2011
What I love about this collection:
- The fantastic punches of colors, orange being my absolute favorite
- The long sweaters with short mini-dresses and shorts - the gauzy fabric is so flattering
- Floral - It doesn't get old! Especially for spring and summer
- Sateen-like fabrics make everything more luxurious and special
- Belted ensembles pull the outfit together, perfectly
- Perfect basic nude pumps and booties with each outfit
- Taupe and grey flowy basics, especially with the baby pink dress and pastels
- Lace, again... more luxury - Do not hate that one little bit.
- How did they make those gorgeous black sequined pants look like comfy yoga-pants is BEYOND me and I want a pair. PRONTO!
- You mix sparkles + florals + lace + comfort = happy happy ladies!
I want every single outfit! Problem!