Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kings of Leon to McLovin



Lauren Conrad made an appearance at last night's KOL concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Lo was there, too!








The rooftop patio of my building is superb.


The Kings of Leon concert was absolutely amazing. I loved every second of it. They played all of my favorite songs... But then again, they do not have a song that I don't love so that could be why I liked it, too. The encore included Manhattan, Use Somebody, and The Bucket. Incredible.



My favorite lyric today of KOL is

"She had trouble drinking milk, and being school tardy
She'll loan you her toothbrush, she'll bartend your party"


Marry me, Caleb Followill.



Here is me and McLovin. Yes, it's true. We met. It was magical. It happened. He is exactly like his character in Superbad which I believe only makes him more endearing. He is a PRECIOUS ANGEL. I may or may not have told him that... whooops

Voyeur Photo Booth* good stuff