Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today I'm Inspired By...


This I got from (www.fashiontoast.com) - She paired an over sized tank with a cropped waffle knit henley. White on white. I love her over-sized cross that she frequently wears, too. I'd love to imitate this look. Spot. On.


I love this head band and glasses combo. THis is a new blog I'm following (www.fashiontoast.com) - Check her out. Great style and the new face of the New York City Times Square Forever 21. Pretty impressive.

Kristin Cavallari wearing a bright orangey red scarf with a leather jacket and aviators. This is my kind of look.

Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester and Blake Lively filming in Paris this week


This picture is flawless. The balloons, the hats, the outfits... everything on key.


Loving the Keds with tattered jean shorts right now

I'm absolutely in love with the billowing scarf, long sleeved shirt and black shorts. The booties work, too. Messy but together is my favorite look.


Until we meet again,

xx

c

No comments:

Post a Comment